The Universe answered and said, "C, C, and J - you deserve this place. Have it. Take it. It's yours. Now don't have sleepovers with boys." To that I say thank you, and now I have another eensy teensy favor.
We've got an opening for one more roommate. The place is gorgeous [she said not having actually seen it with her eyes] and there's going to be a ton of room and it's in a really great area if you're over the age of 22.
A few other incentives for you:
Roommate A is a nurse. She can save you.
Roommate B works at Vivint. She can hook you up with all the Sweet Bros you want.
Roommate C works at Nordstrom. She can put things on hold for you and entice you with all the latest and greatest (and no, for the nth time, she can't give you a discount).
Also, it's fully furnished, lots of storage space (so I'm told - my one requirement for a place is that I have enough room for my shoes), and has two (TWO!) family rooms. Parking, etc, etc.
You'll love it. So call me.
One last incentive: I wear size 8 1/2-9 in shoes, a 27 in denim, and I can rhinestone whatever your heart desires.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Jen,
I searched high and low for your e-mail address and couldn't see it. Here's mine.
lindsayeagar@ymail.com
Will you e-mail me so I can get your MAILING address and send you this hard copy of the manuscript; that is, if you're still interested in helping me out and reading it? Thanks!
Lindsay
Post a Comment