You've been oh so kind to me this summer. Friends and fun and fattening food and more friends and more fun with fattening food. Seriously. It's been great. Summer of Dreams 2011, indeed. not to mention the super sweet job that has enabled my shopping habit. Here's the thing. Two of my new lovelies and I are moving in together because we love each other and we're a little bit older and we're crazy single and well, in order for that to work we kind of sort of actually need a place we can move into.
Please please please.
We have searched high and low (and do I mean LOW) for a great place to call home, and every time something has seemed promising, it's been snatched away by someone else. Even the crappy places have been taken.
I'm almost too scared to post this for fear of the jinx (because heaven knows I jinx EVERYTHING in my life), but I feel like some good energy and vibes, and well, PRAYERS are in order here. We have a place. It's great. It's going to be wonderful. I haven't even seen it yet but I don't care because it physically is available.
Please please please let us have it.
Love,
C, C, and J.
post script. If it comes down to free Adele tickets or this apartment, give me the apartment. Thanks. You're a gem.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment