All of my bloggy friends have been doing updates on where they are currently in their lives. I sort of feel like joining the herd.
1. Working at Nordstrom, in case you hadn't picked up on it or in case we aren't actually friends. It's retail, but I think I'm going to stay forever. Serious. I absolutely adore it.
2. Living in SLC but moving back to Provo very, VERY soon. Found a wonderful condo in a great area. Stay tuned for more with that.
3. Made some remarkable friends this summer. I'm not someone who makes friends easily - at least not in my definition of friendship, but for whatever reason I was placed in a group of truly great people and I've really loved getting to know them and growing to love them. I'm so lucky.
4. Single and [drumroll] LOVING IT. Serious! Never thought I'd see the day, but I'm really enjoying dating and meeting people and not being in a relationship. It was difficult at first, but I'm such a fan of it now.
5. Still baby hungry, which means I won't be single forever.
6. Eating a lot and not working out at all. That needs to change.
7. Dancing Smooth and Standard with Mike McShinsky. It's pretty wonderful, actually. I'm so excited to keep progressing with this. And wait till you see the dresses.
8. Eating Del Taco Funnel Cake Fries has brought me unprecedented happiness.
9. Went Back to Black today.
10. Have gel nails and I'm officially obsessed.
Basically, I live a dreamy existence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment