Thursday, February 24, 2011

true story yo.

Meeting the Queen was kind of the coolest thing that's ever happened.  It was so random.  We were just hanging out on a bridge.  I don't remember which bridge it was, but I can tell you that it was made of stone, and I think the stone was dark.  Descriptive, no?  Like I said, just hanging on this bridge around early evening, and it was a little bit chilly, but I was wearing this cream, wool coat that I love.  It has big, wooden buttons, and it also has a high collar that keeps my neck nice and toasty during these freezing months.  When I was standing on that bridge, she passed by me and complimented me on my coat.

Thus began our wonderful conversation.  We discussed the people I had dated, chatted about my Islamic humanities class, and realized that we had some mutual friends.  I know she's not our queen or anything, and even still, I feel like I owe her the same respect - but we couldn't help but talk and talk like we were old friends.  She's just so down to earth!  Truthfully, I can't remember what she was wearing because she said something that caught me off guard.

"Yes, I saw Tia earlier today, and I must tell you my dear - now I don't like repeating gossip, but I feel you must find out - that he has proclaimed to everyone that you have no soul."

well, true in the sense that this is legitimately a dream I had a few nights ago.

1 comment:

Cherilyn said...

As a certified interpretor of dreams from the Joseph and the Coat of Many Colors College of Dream Interpretation, I would say that you are about to cross a bridge in your life. Will you believe the Queen?