In a matter of a few short weeks, I'm going to have to leave my favorite living situation.
I don't think you all adequately understand. Whitney and I *literally* share a room. We sleep two feet away from each other. We share a very cramped closet. We both lounge in our garments. We eat each other's food without needing to ask. We borrow shoes, knowing the other person will say, "duh". We do not like the same Sunday snacks, but we do like watching TV while doing homework.
I don't think I'm going to be able to fall asleep at night without her input in my life, in the room, in that moment.
Thank goodness for Skype. yes, I am aware that Skype is for people who live a couple hundred miles apart, but we'll have 39.54 miles between us. 39.53.95 too many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment