I suggested that sex education would help stifle abortions.
A friend on facebook then said that they love listening to a BYU student advocating for abortion.
......
Okay. Sure. I'll give you a REALLY wide scope on that one. Whatever.
Then my boss' co-host (I'm assuming not connecting the dots...) said, "I know. I wish I could convince my co-host to dump her. But it's no go. She's seriously liberal!"
UGH. Go to Connecticut. Then tell me if I'm liberal! I don't say you should be gone because you're a tea party conservative!
{Instead of running to a hole to cower in, I'm going to assume that this means I'm doing my job, and that I'm doing it well.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gah. Exactly how does advocating effective ways of reducing teen pregnancies turn into advocating abortion?!
Lest we forget, I actually said on air, "I am not comfortable talking about abortion. I don't like it. I don't want to seem like I'm advocating for it."
And yet, my admitting that abortion should at least be legal means I'm advocating it.
Additionally, everyone says: "Sex education is not what we want!" but they're not willing to see if it could work (as I think it could).
Sometimes I really don't like people.
Post a Comment