Remember that little gig I mentioned a few weeks back? The one about ghost writing?
I think I might have been able to write something again that has purpose. It's little and it's short and it's not even me, but then again, it kind of is as these four girls each have qualities I've stolen from myself. But I love writing this one girl in particular because I can tap into who I wanted to be at one point in my life, and it reminds me that while I didn't become the stellar virtuoso I dreamed of being, I developed a few important skills and learned a few things that have quite literally saved me during some of my times of failure or despair.
Music is a powerful thing, my friends, and the study of it is even more of a testament to that.
Finally, I am blessed. Sometimes confused, and often uncertain, but extraordinarily blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I completely believe in the power of music. It has the power to take down, and destroy. It also has the power to build up, repair, and create.
Where can I read these teenage characters of yours? Link, please?
Post a Comment