I've really got to stop listening to all of this Fiona, and I know we're only allowed to listen to her on Thursdays, but she's the only thing that fits right now, so I understand if that means I can't sit with you anymore.
I think I want to watch Mean Girls.
But really I've just been watching Friday Night Lights again, which reminds me that Coach Taylor is perfect and Tammy Taylor is perfect and I really hope that one day I can have a relationship like that. The kind where you can tell each other everything that's bothering you without worrying about it ending or being destructive. Maybe you'll fight enough that you kick him to the couch for the night but the next day he'll come back and tell you how he's really feeling...and it will all be okay.
Meanwhile Fiona is the one who fits how I'm feeling. Every little bit. So when the tickets for her concert go on sale April 21, I fully expect many of you to say "Jen, we hate her music" when I ask if you want to go with me, and I fully expect to feel just fine with that. Because she's right. So behold, I present my current state in Fiona lyrics.
I'm good at being uncomfortable, so I can't stop changing all the time.
I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine.
I promise you, everything will be just fine.
but the last one I had who was getting my hopes up, I might've been a little fast to dismiss
Everything good I deem too good to be true
O' sailor why'd you do it.
I've got a plan, a demand, and it just began.
I'm either so sick in the head I need to be bled dry to quit. or I just really used to love him. I sure hope that's it.
I could keep going, but then you'd all start questioning my sanity. So I bid you goodnight as I am now going to continue reading some of the teenage girl literature I bought so I could remember what it was like to be one so I can write like one. make sense? No? Fine. I'm going to go eat some cheese now.
...or the strength to walk away.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment