Thought I'd copy and paste a conversation I just had with my dear friend Corrine. I'm also going to make you read it in it's gloriously annoying format.
me: I want to see how Charlie dies because he's so damn annoying
coco2887: which one is charlie? the short one?
dominic monaghan?
me: the one who was a hobbit
yup
coco2887: haha, oh my word
me: ugh he's obnoxious
coco2887: it's his face
his ugly face
me: and his voice
me: and the fact that every time I see him, I try to remember if he was Merry or Pippin. And then I ask myself why Tolkien wanted to name odd little male half-people such names. Which usually leads me to Mary Poppins.
my mind is a wondrous thing.
coco2887: haha
he was merry
me: fab
coco2887: and what kind of man just writes his own language? tolkien wasn't exactly a normal person
he needs to get a life
he'd totally be a lost fan if he were alive
in honor of St. Patrick's Day, I give you the language of the species that should be related to Leprechauns. It's Elven. I was right the first time. My favorite phrase? Cuamin linduva yassen megrille. My bow shall sing with your sword.
Ummm...WHAT?!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
feel free to correct my typos.
which really means: please correct my typos.
please.
thank you.
...Charlie is my favorite.
Post a Comment