"Have you seen my son?!"
Every time Michael is on the screen, Jansen and I look at each other, waiting for the line, and every time, it appears without fail: "They took my son!"
In the last two months I have gone through 4 entire seasons of Lost. It's disgusting. And I'm getting sick of the science fiction element. But I can't help it! I have to know what happens! I am a consumer who's been sucked in by their trickery and I've done it at lightening speed. It's pretty decent, some episodes are better than others, and starting it just as the last season is underway is so the way to go. Although, at this rate, I'll be caught up with a month and a half still to go in the final season. How will I survive waiting more than thirty seconds to click on the next episode?!
By the way, Emily, Charlie was my least favorite character, and his death was certainly touching, but that doesn't change how ugly he is.
Anyway, the real reason for this is to post a photo I found on ONTD the other day. I'm still laughing.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Lost is slow, drawn-out, obsessed w/ providing prodigious back story of boring characters, and rarely writes in a climax, even for subplots. The writers really do a disservice to the premise of the show by omitting nearly every conflict that would truly be compelling. Also, the characters on that little island are the very type of unintelligent people I would rather not spend my evenings watching. With that said, Sawyer is pretty cool. And so is Jin. Still though, I'm not watching 40 hours of tv to find out what happens to them.
ahahah!! We did the same thing a few years ago. We had seasons 1 & 2 and then started in the actal running 3rd season. Dawson was just a baby at the time and we found ourselves putting him to bed at 6 pm so we could watch Lost till 1 in the morning. It was a good time! There have been some really pathetic and unecessary plots to follow, but in the true character of the show- you've got to stay just a little 'lost' to LOVE IT!!!
Say what you will about Charlie.
I can't STAND Michael. There was nothing redeeming about him to me, not even his sacrifice. Too little too late if you ask me.
Post a Comment