+nieces that aren't too shy to play barbies in front of me. I was always too shy to play pretend in front of anyone but my little brother or cousins that were my age. (I do have a nephew. But he doesn't play with barbies. yet.)
+a dog that, after grabbing hold of the table cloth, didn't succeed in pulling the turkey, mashed potatoes, green beens, cranberry sauce, and candied yams off of the table.
+friends to go ice skating with...10 years after I last laced 'em up. Can totally still do a scratch spin. Look at me and my basic abilities.
+family to play Settlers of Catan with.
+a best friend that is with his family in another state. This means that for the first time ever, I might actually win Settlers tonight (I'm beginning to believe that he cheats).
Happy Thanksgiving.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment