Yes, another lovely thing to add to the blog. People always do these cutesy things with their blogs, like Free Friday, or Wordless Wednesday. I'm going to do that, too. Except instead of giving you something beneficial, I'm giving you Wasteful Wednesday, also known as the various ways in which I waste my time. We all have them and they're basically the things that make the world go round, yes?
So what's made my world go round when I'm not standing on five inch heels at work?
Lest you think I'm starting from the beginning, I'm confessing that way back when I watched One Tree Hill religiously. I loved it. More than anything, I loved Brooke Davis. A couple of years ago it started getting REALLY bad, so I stopped watching. A couple of days ago I was bored. Really bored. REALLY bored. So I decided to get back to it.
Oh it's so bad. Not even remotely what it used to be (which is only marginally bad). But I do find some sort of comfort in the reality that Brooke Davis has found a way to be happy, even if it's only in television.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment