1. My resolve to not spend money lasted two weeks. And then I caved - aided by the pageant I hosted and was involved in. "But I need to look good on stage!" Yeah, big mistake. Back to the no-spend rule. Best purchase was easily the new Muse album, The 2nd Law. RUN AND GET IT.
2. Speaking of the pageant, it was MUOT, the one that I actually did win way back when. I was lucky enough to help a really pretty and awesome girl, and what do you know... she won! It's going to be so fun to watch her continue to grow and progress. She is easily the hardest worker I know, so I have no doubt that come August she will be a true contender. Plus she's just really sweet.
{photo stolen shamelessly from the Missy Teen Utah facebook page, almost assuredly taken by Mr. Chad Braithwaite of Faces Photography}
3. That whole moving thing? I've decided to postpone it. Until at least next September. I'm good with that decision. Save money and such.
4. Work is going well. Sometimes I actually don't suck at my job, and those are nice times. You can check out the Fashion Place facebook page once a week to see who I've styled and which trends I'm highlighting for the week.
5. Last, but almost best of all, I leave for the big D-Land in 10 days! Looooots of this going on!
Mazel Tov!



No comments:
Post a Comment