There is this really freaky thing that happens to me every single year, at this time of year. WITHOUT FAIL.
A relationship (or sometimes a not-relationship relationship in which a person might not be prepared to commit) ends, and I'm stuck watching Grey's Anatomy crying over my sad, pathetic existence and how I'd prefer to be Izzy getting married or someone getting shot or Lexie getting kissed by Jackson or Derek being sucked out of the airplane.
Really though. It's getting really ridiculous.
Ridiculous in the sense that every person I've cared for ends up outside of my life once the month of May ends and ridiculous in the sense that I have watched EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF GREY'S ANATOMY EVER MADE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
November is my crap month. Weird how that works out. Hang in there, pretty girl. It'll all work out.
Post a Comment