It's been a little bit of time, and I'm sorry about the delay, and I wish I could write more but a girl can only do so much and sleep is really important to me.
I'm living such a great life and I'm loving it, but that might change, because the next two months are going to be borderline hell. A timeline, if you will:
This week begins Women's Half Yearly. To give you an idea of how busy I am... well, I have to sell 7000 on the first day of the sale alone. Yup. (that yup is for you, Cassie)
I have a competition on Saturday. That I'm not ready for. Because I'm always working and can never practice with my partner. But in order to practice and compete I have to work. See the problem here?
The week after is still Women's Half-Yearly. And then it's the November competition. The big one. That we're REALLY not ready for. Again, with the working and the not being able to practice and the STRESS DREAMS EVERY DAMN NIGHT.
The week after that is leading up to Thanksgiving and thennnnnn pure hell begins, otherwise known as holiday shopping. I mean, I'm working Christmas Eve until 6. It's fine.
The bright spot in all of this is a family trip to Disneyland that so happens to fall on my days off in the middle of December.
All of these one-liners are intended to warn you that this guy might be neglected for a while, because you see, I'm trying to pay attention to too many guys in my life as it is, and the blogger template page is just asking too much right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment