1. I stepped on the scale for the first time in over a month and couldn't believe (and was entirely thrilled with) the number I saw. I'm glad to know that my once-a-week pilates routine, combined with my steady diet of pizza and Dr. Pepper is working.
2. Blake Lively married Ryan Reynolds in a "secret" wedding (I don't think it's secret if 70+ people were there). Paper, meet cardboard. Bland boring blah. NEXT.
3. Robsten is back on!111!! Phew. I was worried there that my look-a-like was going to have to resort to an ACTUAL dirty hobo to date.
4. God created Kate Spade, who created these shoes
5. It's rivalry week. And I'm definitely not celebrating that an athlete's sport's career is done, but I'm not going to deny that it isn't wonderful timing for those on the blue end of things. Also looking for a giant banner to hang on my house in my neighborhood full of Ute flags. Because I LIKE getting toilet papered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This girl, who was never massively obsessed with football, is now SO EXCITED for rivalry week because all the BYU alumni in Casper are having a tailgate party and it's going to be awesome :)
Post a Comment