Nordstrom announced a full-line for Manhattan. Coming to you and Columbus Circle (PERFECT LOCATION) in the year 2018.
Ugh.
It's not soon enough.
I need something NEXT year.
Friendsies, I think I'm gonna have to bail from this state soon. My bf is having a baby, and I hate the thought of leaving her and future Jennifer the Second, and I would miss this house and its inhabitants oh so much, and the 8 minute door-to-door commute is pretty blissful, and holy cow Tina Christensen is my favorite boss in the world, and what would I do without Amy.
But this state is suffocating me a little. And I know this is the longest build-up to a move in history, but I need to be held accountable to it, and what creates more accountability than a blog that may or may not have editing/deleting features?
Really though. DC OR BUST.
{and the only place that would take precedence over the District is the City. of course.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment