I really disagree with the way BYU PR handled the issue by making it so public (or was that Unga's decision?). But from a perspective outside of the bubble, this is actually a great story.
thanks for the link. what a great article. Makes me proud to be a cougar, and yes I chose to be there... though if it were the 70"s and they told me I couldn't wear jeans I might have thought twice :)
and hurray for Unga. Betch-ya there's a lot of students who are not honest about the honor code they signed. but he was. That's honor.
Writers are, deep in their souls, didacts who itch to deliver the Unvarnished Truth and cannot help but unburden themselves of that which burns in their hearts. Writers are preachers.
I'm curious, openly opinionated, and addicted to writing. Unfortunately I don't think of my audience all that often, so enjoy what will eventually evolve into my memoir - and at that time, you should definitely buy it.
3 comments:
Wait, we can't drink herbal tea? Shoot.
Haha. Wow! I love this article.
I really disagree with the way BYU PR handled the issue by making it so public (or was that Unga's decision?). But from a perspective outside of the bubble, this is actually a great story.
thanks for the link. what a great article. Makes me proud to be a cougar, and yes I chose to be there... though if it were the 70"s and they told me I couldn't wear jeans I might have thought twice :)
and hurray for Unga. Betch-ya there's a lot of students who are not honest about the honor code they signed. but he was. That's honor.
wow, very interesting article...you know, it's funny because i always forget how truly odd we are at byu.
go cougars.
Post a Comment