SUE.

Don't believe me? Read on, friends, read on (naturally her delivery makes these lines so brilliant...but just youtube a clip of her performance and it'll never leave you).
"You think this is hard? I'm living with hepatitis, THAT'S hard."
"I empower my Cheerios to be champions. Do they go to college? I don't know. I don't care. Should they learn Spanish? Sure, if they wanna become dishwashers and gardeners."
"You're right, Will. I have been trying to destroy your club with a conviction I can only call "religious.""
"I like minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to become one."
"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me."
"When I heard Sandy wanted to write himself into a scene as Queen Cleopatra, I was aroused. And then furious."
"I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Try not being homeless for once.'"

No comments:
Post a Comment