Not because I pimped myself out (shamelessly, might I add) on facebook again, but because of a little teensy email that went out to some-thousand people. I was pretty much a character reference for my mom's campaign as they were hoping to reach a fund-raising goal and it looks like a few (read: A LOT) individuals caught wise and looked up my blog.
A few things should be noted.
1. I am not Cherilyn.
2. I love my mom.
3. I voted for Obama.
4. I do not speak for her politics.
5. If you want to know what she stands for, go to her website.
6. I'm still a college student. My writing is in its beginning stages.
7. If you want to read the real (and in my opinion, the BEST) version of what I originally wrote, pre-editing stage, click here.
8. If you're just ridiculously late (4 months late, in fact) to the party and are wondering why there's no marriage announcement--I'm not dating someone anymore and I'm competing in pageants again. You nosy freaks.
9. Like most kids my age, I'm wrestling with the justification of my ultra-conservative upbringing and my moderate education. So don't judge my mom's qualifications as your conservative candidate off of my socially liberal rantings. Really.
10. Mazel tov.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment