Maclaine has been an incredible influence and example for the past 3 years or so, and sadly we haven't seen too much of each other since we moved away from our freshmen housing. But I love this girl and think the world of her...she is truly amazing and extraordinary. I'm lucky to know a gal as awesome as she is.
Monday, March 3, 2008
happy birthday!
Happy birthday to one of my oldest and dearest friends.
Maclaine has been an incredible influence and example for the past 3 years or so, and sadly we haven't seen too much of each other since we moved away from our freshmen housing. But I love this girl and think the world of her...she is truly amazing and extraordinary. I'm lucky to know a gal as awesome as she is.



Maclaine has been an incredible influence and example for the past 3 years or so, and sadly we haven't seen too much of each other since we moved away from our freshmen housing. But I love this girl and think the world of her...she is truly amazing and extraordinary. I'm lucky to know a gal as awesome as she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey lovely. I just found your blog. I miss you. And I miss all of the people in those pictures...
funny!! this cassette tape moment is the exact image that popped in my head when I realized it was dear maclainies day of birth. great minds think alike.
Post a Comment