Just a quick hello. I'm staying busy with work, and my social life, and some other really neat things that are happening. Like, suuuuuper neat. I am working on a couple of really interesting projects that are inspiring and exciting and I cannot wait to share them with you. But before then, I'm just extra pleased with life right about now. I mean, I found this amazing pilates reformer class up here in the SLC that rocks my world (and I like it so much, I'm cool with getting only four hours of sleep tonight so I can go before work tomorrow!), and I'm going to see The Hunger Games tomorrow, and this weekend is the 3rd Rachmaninoff piano concerto at the symphony. Life would be just too perfect if I were in, say... the Bahamas right now, so I'm willing to take a little bit of a downer here and there. To remind me that good things are on the way. Besides, no one wants this to turn into a crazy faux happiness blog less than I do, so I'll take a few disappointing events in my favorite sort of 5-inch heel stride. I'm pretty sure that's just called life.
This thing called life is grand though. Good and bad. But let's face it, I'm getting really good at being okay with the occasional bad - a little perspective is a good thing.
I admit - my shoe collection helps me get through the rough patches. Well, that and this really great thing called faith.
I'm lucky. Not much more I can say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ryan and I are going to the symphony tonight for our anniversary! Are you going tonight or tomorrow? Glad to hear you have lots of fun stuff going on. Are you staying at Fashion Place or did you go to City Creek?
Post a Comment