Thursday, January 19, 2012

that girl.

Tonight I was standing (in pain, mind you) at work chatting with my friend Squirrel.  Her name's not actually Squirrel, but at some point we started calling her Squirrel - tracing the origin might be a little complicated, and who knows if she hates it, but she's young and in love, so I'm sure it's all just fine.  So like I said, standing there in the most uncomfortable heels I own (why I decided to wear them today is beyond me), I might have mentioned something about my current status and how my blog probably frightens individuals who are prospective choices for my current status and Squirrel so lovingly responded, "Oooooh.  You're THAT girl aren't you?"

I inquired which girl that might be.

"The one who talks about her ex-boyfriends."


.....

GUILTY!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Squirrel's name came from me. Because I love squirrels, & Devon, and I feel everyone resembles an animal. And I think she loves teh nickname. But I also think that because I came up with it.