Thursday, January 19, 2012

neon and freedom.

See this picture?


This is a picture that I uploaded onto my own server, however it is originally a Bobbi Brown photo from their Neons and Nudes collection.  Neat stuff.  I bought the orange lipstick AND the pink lipstick.  For realsies.  And I fully plan on rocking this look ALLLLLLL spring long.  The image belongs to bobbibrowncosmetics.com.

You've heard of SOPA... right?

Internet piracy is bad.  Stealing things that aren't yours is bad.  Sharing things you don't own with others to use is bad.

The United States government regulating and controlling the internet is bad.


If you want to be able to post cool things you see (with the proper citation, of course), or if you want to be able to pin things on Pinterest, or if you want to generally avoid being like China, send a little message to your representative who will be voting on this.  There's also one called PIPA, which is essentially the same thing, but in the Senate.

Take a lookie and see who your reps are.  MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD.  And just for good measure, I'm linking you to the list of legislators who support either SOPA or PIPA, as compiled by Wikipedia, a website that would be ruined by such legislation.

No comments: