Bears are sort of lucky. They get to eat honey and get fat and be friends with Christopher Robin and sing songs in the Jungle and hibernate. I don't love honey, and I'd rather stay how I am, and I'm not one for people named Robin/Robyn, but hibernating sounds quite pleasant. Not the whole staying virtually asleep for however many months at a time it is - more like being able to still exist and live and be a part of society, but then feeling no guilt alongside your desire to spend your evenings by your lonesome.
What's so wrong with needing some alone time?
Right?
And just to cover my bases here, I do indeed like spending time with my friends. I'm just tired and a little bit sad and a lot wanting to go be someone else for a little while.
Also, I'm pretty sure twitter has ruined my writing. I'm probably going to say goodbye to it for an undecided amount of time.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment