Newsflash: sometimes I feel insecure about my body. Do I want to change it? No, not really. But when my own so-called big brother tells me no boy will love me because I am the president of the IBTC, then yeah, insecurities creep up again.
Wanna know what's helping me through? The realization that I LITERALLY (that's for you, Whitney, in honor of Palin) have a body identical to Keira Knightley, height and all (5 feet, 6 and a half inches).
Nothing a good push-up can't fix.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Tried that.
eat sushi?!
Pretty sure I'm 5'6 and a half, on the IBTC....but wait I look NOTHING like the emaciated and gorgeous Miss Knightley. fml
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm emaciated (and trying daily to change that - hence the wah wah wah part), but no, I don't actually look like her. We have the same exact measurements though; its kind of creepy. But it makes me feel better about myself - boys seem to like her just fine, so I'm probably okay, too!
by the way, I would disagree with your not being gorgeous. PSYCHO.
During the zombie apocalypse, what would you rather have? IBT's or C's? You're going to have to run, a lot. Down stair wells, up mountains, scramble through thorn bushes and brambles, squeeze through gaps in chain link fences.
For what it's worth, I had never heard of IBTC before (It took me a few minutes to figure out what IBTC could stand for, so I hope I'm right, otherwise my post doesn't make any sense), but some boys prefer IBT's for aesthetic as well as practical/functional purposes.
Post a Comment