Monday, August 23, 2010

It's mah birthday

I'm currently watching William, the sweet 4-month old that I adore, and I'm sure something exciting will happen later.

My wishes for my 24th year of life (I'm 23...)?  I'd like to stop being so baby hungry and I'd like to start enjoying squash.  I'd also love to place in the top three at nationals and I'd love to find a way to be competing at a state pageant again.

Finally, I want to see more of my family.  I've been blessed with some great brothers who in turn have wonderful families that bring a lot of happiness to the Gulbrandsens.

Oh, one more thing.  I want to be able to bowl more than a 35.  Also, BYU, could you maybe not suck at football this year?  And could I please meet Joseph Gordon Leavitt at Sundance?  And could I become a rockin' snowboarder with Kenji?  Oh, and all MAC has to offer, I covet.

The end.

Welcome, 23 - let's try to not become a bitter unmarried Provo girl, mmmmkay?

No comments: