Most of you are aware that I'm beginning to compete again, Miss Utah County being my local of choice. I'm really excited to get back into it, and I'm definitely a bit nervous, but odds are that I will be 1st Runner Up, so I'm not particularly stressed.
In fact, this exact conversation happened a couple of weeks ago:
Person: So wait, how many times have you been first runner up?
Me: 3 years in a row.
Person: Oh dang, I would have said that 3rd time's the charm. Guess 4th time's the charm!
Me: Yeah, they said that whole 3rd time thing LAST year.
At least I have a good sense of humor about it, right?
The point of this post isn't to get you all out there, the point is that I'm going to ask a favor.
Go to this website.
Click donate. Even just 5 dollars.
It's for the kids.
Really, though, it is.
Thanks, friends.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment