+My room is in a total shambles and yet I can't find the energy to get up off of my bed and put everything away. The thought of spending 2 hours folding laundry just turns me off...and then it piles up even more. Ugh.
+I still have nail polish on my bathroom floor from when I knocked the bottle off the counter way back in March during Nationals. Don't worry about it.
+Finals are going to be cake. Word.
+I love Mandy and I love Erika.
+I hate it when Cameron goes to LA to visit his family because apparently their neighborhood doesn't believe in cell phone reception.
+Zach and I have a date for the Rachmaninoff concert this weekend.
+According to my team, I'm the biggest flirt (nooooo, ya think?), I think I'm the most eligible bachelorette (don't you have to be, ummm, single for this one?), and I would sell a kidney to get moved up on team (okay, maybe).
+WRITER'S BLOCK. I need to start reading again.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahahaha, don't worry jen, if i was on your team i would not have put you down as "thinks they're the most eligible bachelorette" :)
can't find the energy/motivation to clean my room either. bleh.
Thanks, Katie. I do appreciate that. And seriously...my room is DISGUSTING. I'm running out of spots to step on. I'm not usually a mess, but sitting in my comfy bed is just so much easier.
I'm sooooo jealous of your Rachmaninoff date. Jim promised me we could go, but we have kiddie plans. Boo! Love you more!
Post a Comment