I'm continually amazed at the amount of people that visit this blog every day (and that doesn't include those of you that might have me in your blog roll. it's easier to stalk that way, right? it's okay, I do it, too.), and those of you that keep coming back. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Chances are some of you are just fishing for information on my future plans, most of those people I'm certain come from the pageant realm. Some might be friends from high school or college. My dad reads this. But truthfully, I'm not sure why any of you keep coming back. I'm sure you skip past the lengthier, more cerebrally motivated posts--those aren't as fun as my sarcastic rants. Maybe you listen to the music I post about, you might watch the youtube videos. Most likely you just skim for the words "pageant," or "ring."
To those of you who actually pay attention to this little narcissistic habit of mine, thank you. Thank you for your patience in my writing as it grows from juvenile to quasi-juvenile and thank you for forgiving my glaring mistakes, as well as the subtle ones.
There are many personal things within my head and my heart that are jumbling around, desperate to be placed on paper. For those, I bought a beautiful, leather bound journal that might alleviate the amount of writing that takes place here. There are even more complicated thoughts that make very little sense, even more desperate to come out of my fingers onto the pretty, lit keyboard that has become one of my best friends in the past week.
They will come soon enough. I can only hope that they can materialize quickly enough before fading away.
Oh.
And to the rest of you.
Pageant.
Ring.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well, I look for neither of those 2words. I know you have your own time and place...I just like your rants! You make me laugh and I love seeing your cute pics! The Zoolander face (blue steal) at times, is among my favorites.
Love ya Jen!
Post a Comment