Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Missing Vegas

I've been to Miss America 4 times in my life, and for the first time in the last 3 years, I'm not heading on out there. Naturally I'm pretty depressed about it. It's odd, considering I know so many girls that are competing, but unfortunately I can only miss so many days of class and there's no way I can justify leaving for a pageant week.

If you are there, please, PLEASE be a kind soul and let me know what's going on. Every little detail--I want to know. And be a doll and text/call me, rather than leave it here. Apparently my blog has been spread to a lot of pageant people and I don't want to be responsible for mean things left in a comment.

Courtney, Kayla, and Sierra--good luck, you three. I'm praying for you girls, you'll be wonderful and I just wish that I could be there to yell for you each night.

Meanwhile, after I hear from my spies in Vegas, I'll post a top ten, but I'm not there, so I'm not going to be able to match my often spot on lists from years past (allow me a little pride).

But if I were there? I'd be watching these girls very closely: Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, D.C. (there's something about her), Oklahoma, and Michigan.

Good luck, ladies, and hopefully Mario isn't a total pig to any of you.

No comments: