Thursday, October 9, 2008

update perhaps?

It's not laziness, it's lack of time. And lack of original thought. Which could also be called laziness. And funny enough, the combination currently dooms my next critical analysis paper that is due tomorrow.

+Had a frightening experience today when EmDab called me, freaking out about a Josh Benson, 23, from Provo that had been killed in a motorcycle/scooter accident (the details are still a bit hazy) last evening. Luckily, our own dear Smurf is still alive.

+Played hooky from responsibility and normal life for the first time in a month and a half and it felt amazing. True, it was after 3 hours of sleep and dancing a Lindy accompanied by an obnoxious song for an hour at 6:30 a.m. in the beloved Wilk. However, donuts were our incentive. Curt and Marcie know all 200+ of us so well...

+Speaking of that Lindy, Saturday is going to be cold. Very, very cold. 3 miles of a parade route in 40 degree weather, cold.

+One day I will unlock the secret to converting ballet/jazz body positioning to ballroom body positioning (I'm not talking foot/leg action here...) and then I will make millions.

+Apparently a crowd of a few hundred and a microphone caused some sort of wit to appear. And I enjoyed it immensely. Congratulations, Meredith. If you would like to see a similar effect, complete with other lovely goodies, head on back to the Covey Arts Center on November 29. It's gonna be a party. Or if anything, you can watch me have fun.

No comments: