Wednesday, October 15, 2008

forgive my salivating.

This is an incredible piece of machinery and technology. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to upgrade to this gorgeous notebook sometime soon. No more clicking for a mouse, a large track pad, gorgeous glass screen, back lit keyboard, FULL size keyboard, and CORRECTION 250 GB hard drive in addition to an incredibly fast processor.

Yeah, I'll drink whatever Kool-Aid Steve Jobs gives me.

Also, if you remember this post, then you'd probably be interested to know that they have indeed increased the storage space. Also at 120 GB held within its tiny little frame. If it weren't for the incredible specs offered with the Pro, I'd go for this stunning, petite beauty.

1 comment:

Drew said...

250 GB Jen. You don't want the SSD, it's an extra $600 bucks for less HD space, even though it is faster, totally not worth it. It's even better than you have dreamed. haha