Unfortunately I have to move this week. I hate packing. Loathe. With a fiery, burning passion full of HATE. [yes, I do believe it's time to take that technical writing class, don't you?]
However, as much as I hate it, life is always a bit better when Love Actually is on TV. I know it's not Christmas, but the Olympics are in that kind of league, and tonight's line up is so completely epic!
Tune in tonight to see the crazy showdown in the women's gymnastics and then see super machine Phelps get 2 gold medals.
Then we can all dance like this:
[Note about gymnastics: A lot of people are complaining about the scoring of the men's American team, but with the exception of some underscoring in Horton's case (p.s. "I'm gonna go swimming in the river tonight!" hahaha), they were scored fairly. Tonight however, I would not be surprised if we didn't see some french officiating/judging . Not only is there the age issue (are they or are they not 16?), but the two teams are both so capable of winning this title, any sort of judging complications are going to be somewhat scandalous. The judging was fair last night, but I wouldn't be surprised if Shawn Johnson is drastically underscored tonight. Going to be interesting...]
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment