For the most part I'm a fairly agreeable person. And I get along well with people. I just tend to like people, and conversing with them, and getting to know what makes them tick. Unfortunately there are a few that I'm not particularly fond of. Truthfully, there are three. Yes, I recognize this makes me a bad person to admit that I don't care for three individuals out there in this world, but after 25 years on earth, and only disliking three other human beings who I know personally, I feel like that's kind of a success. If I end up leaving this world disliking around 9-12 people in total, then I think that's a total triumph.
But here's the kicker: I love being a writer and sometimes I really love it because when I have to name a character (or give a pseudonym to a real individual for privacy) who I mildly despise... guess which names I have to choose from!
Ha!
Monday, August 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment