Congratulations. You found a way to steal my fantastic jewelry that I made myself, along with my friend Jaime, of J. Nico. Good for you. Unfortunately for you, it was a bad idea to do such a thing. Let me outline it for you.
1. I'm filing a police report.
2. Those pieces are one-of-a-kind.
3. A continuation of 2: if you're seen wearing them, you will be caught.
4. The ballroom world is a small one, especially for me.
5. I'm good friends with a LOT of photographers and they will be alerted.
6. I'm also good friends with some professionals, and I will have them be on the look-out as well.
7. I'm smarter than I look.
Here's the thing, if you return them to me now, I won't press any charges. If you contact me soon, nothing bad is going to happen. Also, I recognize that sometimes mistakes are made and sometimes we pick up the wrong things.
Remember: there's no possible way you can wear or sell these pieces (2 rhinestone cuffs, one fatty rhinestone necklace, and 2 white crepe arm gauntlets) without people recognizing them. So do as Dr. Laura says, and go do the right thing.
E-mail me at jen.gulbrandsen@gmail.com
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry your stuff got stolen! Ryan's sister said she had a pair of earring taken out of a bag with other jewelry this weekend. Thankfully they weren't very expensive or fancy or anything, but that also means that they are not recognizable. I hope you're able to thoroughly embarrass the person who took them (and get the jewelry back, of course). In my opinion, embarrassment is the best punishment for idiots!
Post a Comment