My belly is empty because eating hurts, but I know that in order to recover more quickly, I must eat (as I said a few posts down, cocoa pebbles and ice cold milk work wonders, but my throat is more sensitive this time around) and keep my energy up. I'm becoming quite the connoisseur of chicken noodle soups. Tomorrow I plan on adding apple sauce and bananas to the mix. To keep my blood sugar high when I'm not hungry, I feast on those delicious all-fruit, all-natural popsicles (which is sort of an oxymoron, by the way). The strawberry and raspberry kind were delicious and satisfying, but I was a little apprehensive with the lime. OJ burns my throat, surely the lime will as well? I was desperate. I ate the lime popsicle.
I also immediately regretted that decision.
I may be 22 years old, but apparently I still need my mommy to feed me the proper foods.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment