Saturday, February 9, 2008

good morning.

the sun's on track to rise in about 20 minutes. It'll be the first sunrise I've seen in a while and I am extremely tempted to throw on some warm clothes and quickly drive somewhere peaceful to watch it. But here I sit.

John Mayer has a song called 3x5 that describes the desire to capture the perfect moments, but in the end photos just aren't going to cut it.

The last sunrise I remember was in late May of 2005 and it was magical. Embarking on a new journey is scary, but life's not so scary when you have shades of purple, red, orange, and yellow to guide you along the way.

Here's to hoping today's hues are invigorating enough.

Hmmm, here it comes now.

No colors today, only shades of grey. Oh well.

Maybe tomorrow.

you should have seen that sunrise with your own eyes, it brought me back to life

No comments: