Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tribute.

My baby brother Scott called me Sunday night around 8:30, sobbing, saying, "I just wanted to tell you that I love you". We spent a few moments sharing memories and stories about this amazing man that we both loved so dearly. It's strange to feel as if you know someone so well, someone you've never even met before, but his kind nature and loving spirit made it hard not to. I am going to miss his laugh, his wisdom, his counsel, his presence, and his jokes at General Conference. 
That's why it is so easy to smile through the tears when remembering our dear Prophet.
What a great perspective we are so blessed to have!
He's with the one he loves most. And that makes me very, very happy :)
So here is to a great man whose witness and testimony will always be burned within me, and more importantly, here is to a love that gives me faith and hope.

No comments: